I know above anything else our family will know what the true meaning of love is and how to walk in that love in it's truest form.

Love is never tired of waiting; love is kind; love has no envy; love has no high opinion of itself, love has no pride; Love's ways are ever fair, it takes no thought for itself; it is not quickly made angry, it takes no account of evil; It takes no pleasure in wrongdoing, but has joy in what is true; Love has the power of undergoing all things, having faith in all things, hoping all things. {1st Corinthians 13:4-7}

I don't like marshmellows.


Elle asked for something to eat so like a home mother I fixed lucky charms... lol. She brought it back to me and asked me to eat all the marshmellows...! I asked her again what she said not for sure I believed what I heard. Yes I was right. She then said... but I do like the white ones for hot chocolate milk. Those are good for me... lol.

So I ate the marshmellows... lol.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments: