I know above anything else our family will know what the true meaning of love is and how to walk in that love in it's truest form.

Love is never tired of waiting; love is kind; love has no envy; love has no high opinion of itself, love has no pride; Love's ways are ever fair, it takes no thought for itself; it is not quickly made angry, it takes no account of evil; It takes no pleasure in wrongdoing, but has joy in what is true; Love has the power of undergoing all things, having faith in all things, hoping all things. {1st Corinthians 13:4-7}

Big day for miss Elle!

When I picked up my daughter from her Nana's 
she was sleeping on the bathroom floor... 
And I spaced it and didn't get a picture. :'(

Anyway so had to stop by the store to get some items for dinner and she was such a good little girl.
She asked "can I help with dinner?" I said "of course!" we had tacos and Mexican rice.
She helped tear the lettuce into small pieces and helped stir all items
including rice, meat, sour cream, mild and hot salsa and shredded cheese... Lol.
She is a little stirring queen.



we then took our baths and she got a mini trim.

she wanted to check it out in the mirror then she decided she didn't like it so I pretended to attach it back together. She ran to check that out in the mirror and told me it looked better "timmed"... Lol. So we retrimmed it.

she is now happy...
;)

and this is her special pose!

so now off to bed we go!
good night all!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments: